BOAT RENTAL ON LAKE COMOWITHOUT BOAT LICENCE
Our brand new boats are 5.7 meters long, and can comfortably accommodate up to 7 people. The boats are equipped with a ladder to easily enter the water, a large sundeck, an awning, and a Bluetooth stereo system.
Motorboat of 5,7 mt, large sundeck, awning, ladder, and Bluetooth Stereo system.
Performance: 40HP, 32Mph | Capacity: 7 People
All our rates are ALL INCLUSIVE!
– Fuel included*
– Insurance included
– On-board equipment included
*Fuel not included for the FULL DAY option
|1 hour||80,00 €|
|2 hours||130,00 €|
|3 hours||170,00 €|
|4 hours||210,00 €|
|5 hours||250,00 €|
|6 hours||280,00 €|
|FULL DAY – 8 hours
from 10 am to 6 pm
FUEL NOT INCLUDED
Would you like to make your experience really unforgettable?
WEC allows you to add extra services to your rental and let you fully enjoy your day boating on Lake Como.
- KASKO FULL-RISK: enjoy a worry-free experience with the Kasko coverage
- DRINKS & WINE: treat yourself to a wine and drinks selection from our Lounge Bar
- LUNCH BOX: spoil yourself with a selection of takeaway dishes from our Lounge Bar delivered directly on board – upon reservation
- BEACH TOWELS: did you forget it? No problem, you can rent it! – 5€/each.
- PARKING SLOT UPON RESERVATION: we can guarantee a parking slot for the time of your boat trip – service upon availability and reservation – 10€
I contact Water Experience Center via phone, Whatsapp, or using the contact form to know the availability of the boats, indicating the day, the number of passengers, and the time when I would like to rent the boat.
It is necessary to make a reservation by email or by phone, indicating the day and the time in which you want to rent the boat.
When booking you will need to provide general information, a phone number, and an email to receive the booking confirmation.
You must present at least one valid identification document, ID Card, or Passport.
In case of cancellation due to adverse weather conditions, the deposit will be fully refunded. In all other cases of cancellation by the charterer, the deposit will NOT be refunded.
At the signing of the rental contract, the customer will be asked to pay a deposit to cover any damage to the boat for which he should be responsible.